One of the all-time favourites!
- 2-3 quick cook steaks (use fillet steaks as a treat 🙂 ), sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 6-7 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300mL sour cream
- With a little oil, saute the garlic and mushrooms until soft.
- Take mushrooms off heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Fry the steak slices in a little oil until just cooked, add in soy sauce.
- Stir in the sour cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the mushrooms, first with half the juice (the mushrooms will end up sweating a little in the bowl) and then however much you want depending on how thick you want the sauce to be.
- Serve with pasta or rice.